SHotN on Praedator's Nest...

SHotN on Praedator's Nest...

Postby Praedator » Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:51 pm

See I advertise a little :)

http://praedatorsnest.blogspot.com/2011 ... -clan.html

I just realized that I am in the wrong Topic, sorry move it were appropriate plz

Re: SHotN on Praedator's Nest...

Postby Dirnae » Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:48 pm

Haha, sure bud, and cheers!
[11:05:43] Wolli: ah yeharp, i felled the [NUG-RI-BOOGAR] felf too MK!

Postby Scamp » Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:03 pm

Nasty adverts! Gonna ban that bot.
"Scamp is a genius" - Dirnae

Postby Praedator » Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:22 pm

In two days I have had 50 visitors linked from the SHotN thread at BGSF forums viewing the Bearclan Interior...is that any good?

Postby Tes96 » Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:27 am

Count me as #51, Praedator! I like your screenshot selection. That horsehead bed design looks great. Cheers to whoever came up with that idea.
Interior Reviewer
Skyrim: Home of the Nords
Province: Cyrodiil
Tamriel-Rebuilt
"If one is to understand the arcane arts, one must study all its aspects, not just the dogmatic narrow view of the Mages Guild."

Postby Praedator » Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:46 am

thx Tes96, the bed I don't know, I just found it in the tileset, great indeed imo

Postby Tes96 » Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:18 am

"Should ever Hlaalu city have sewers?" you ask, Dirnae? I voted no because the dark elves don't seem as industrial and civilized as humans. Balmora should have sewers because it is a large city. But small Hlaalu fishing villages should not. Ald'Ruhn should not either. I think maybe just Balmora, and they should be primitive type sewers any ways. By the way, I'm very anxious to see what your plans are for your Balmora Expansion because the Balmora Expanded mod that has been out for years sucks. I don't know who made it but it makes Balmora feel like an altered 21st century addon, rather than just an expansion of the vanilla game. (hmm, note to self, perhaps I should make Pelagiad Expanded not so industrial as I have been).

Your videos are great. Will you be uploading in 1080p eventually?

And Praedator, would you please post somewhere on your blog site what your computer specs are? People like me love to know what other users are playing on. Like, the basic stuff like your motherboard, CPU/GPU/RAM, cooling, sound, harddrive, chassis, whether you overclock or not, whether you use liquid nitrogen or liquid helium :D , stuff like that.

And are those blog sites for free? I'd like to start one for myself but I don't have much to show right now.
Interior Reviewer
Tamriel-Rebuilt
"If one is to understand the arcane arts, one must study all its aspects, not just the dogmatic narrow view of the Mages Guild."

Postby Praedator » Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:25 pm

Tes96 wrote:"Should ever Hlaalu city have sewers?" you ask, Dirnae? I voted no because the dark elves don't seem as industrial and civilized as humans. Balmora should have sewers because it is a large city. But small Hlaalu fishing villages should not. Ald'Ruhn should not either. I think maybe just Balmora, and they should be primitive type sewers any ways. By the way, I'm very anxious to see what your plans are for your Balmora Expansion because the Balmora Expanded mod that has been out for years sucks. I don't know who made it but it makes Balmora feel like an altered 21st century addon, rather than just an expansion of the vanilla game. (hmm, note to self, perhaps I should make Pelagiad Expanded not so industrial as I have been).

Your videos are great. Will you be uploading in 1080p eventually?

And Praedator, would you please post somewhere on your blog site what your computer specs are? People like me love to know what other users are playing on. Like, the basic stuff like your motherboard, CPU/GPU/RAM, cooling, sound, harddrive, chassis, whether you overclock or not, whether you use liquid nitrogen or liquid helium :D , stuff like that.

And are those blog sites for free? I'd like to start one for myself but I don't have much to show right now.

Clearly you haven't been looking well nor reading well on my blog Tes96.

Sewers are only to be in Balmora, and possibly Suran and Mathi Agea.
Suran is as big as old Balmora and Mathi Agea has 40 ints as well, the poll is for those two cities.

Videos are new to me for now I will have this size with replacers and I will make a series in vanilla as well.

My computer specs are annotated at the left pane of the blog under My Rig.

Those blogs are for free and easy to make/maintain.

Furthermore try to keep discussions from P:C/ShotN and Blogs apart plz as this will become quite messy for third parties.

Postby Tes96 » Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:46 pm

Praedator wrote:Clearly you haven't been looking well nor reading well on my blog Tes96.

Sewers are only to be in Balmora, and possibly Suran and Mathi Agea.
Suran is as big as old Balmora and Mathi Agea has 40 ints as well, the poll is for those two cities.

Videos are new to me for now I will have this size with replacers and I will make a series in vanilla as well.

My computer specs are annotated at the left pane of the blog under My Rig.

Those blogs are for free and easy to make/maintain.

Furthermore try to keep discussions from P:C/ShotN and Blogs apart plz as this will become quite messy for third parties.

I only looked at your blog for about thirty seconds since I'm at work. In fact, 98% of all my posts are done at work since I don't have the internet at home. I'll look at it later in much more detail since it's a very well organized blog and I want to take my time looking at it.
Interior Reviewer
Tamriel-Rebuilt

Return to General Discussion