Morrowind Let's Play

Morrowind Let's Play

Postby Gabrielman » Sat May 05, 2012 3:51 am

I am going to put a link to our let's play of Morrowind here, and I will be adding the forum to the description to spread the word. If, or rather when, you come out with a beta test version for public use (or if you just want me to show case work done so far) it will be added to the LP and shown to the greatest extent we can! I believe this mod deserves a lot more attention, especially with the slow death of TES due to the newer games being lacking in many fields... That opinion aside, here is the link!

Let's Play Morrowind Episode 1!

Sorry for the poor starting quality, but that is fixed, for the most part, later on in the series. We have around... 15 episodes done, and only about six uploaded.

Anyway, will use this to promote this project! :D

Re: Morrowind Let's Play

Postby Praedator » Mon May 07, 2012 12:17 pm

nice iniative Gabs!

Some of the modders here have their own blog or even youtube channel to promote their work, and propagandate the province mods they work for. See my or Scamps blog for instance.

Re: Morrowind Let's Play

Postby Gabrielman » Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:08 pm

Sad thing is, we had to cancel this.... my computer is having issues, with the sound mostly, and I am going to wait till I get a new one, not a lap top.

In other news, sorry I have not been here in a while. Work and other things in life have kept me away, including my own web site. So... been busy! Still will keep this project supported. I am going to make a topic about it on my board (phpBB is epic) to hopefully spread the word, as well as use my youtube to promote it. I someday hope to see this project first hand, walking around Skyrim, and trying to survive!

Return to General Discussion