Is TR dead?

Is TR dead?

Postby SirEyeball » Sat May 26, 2012 1:08 am

I was just visiting TR's website. The status screen still says that the next release is a quested (2.0) release of Antediluvian Secrets.
The forum seem dead. The last update is from march saying New Head of Interiors. So to use the headline. Is TR dead?
And is PES down Havn't been able to lock in or dl anything in a couple of days now
Sir Eyeball
Loving that Morrowind is not forgotten

Re: Is TR dead?

Postby Rattfink333 » Sat May 26, 2012 2:22 am

TR ain't dead. The are fixin' to make their next release any time now. And i really mean soon, real soon.
Paladin of Vaermina

Postby Yeti » Sat May 26, 2012 4:41 am

Sacred East is currently going through Internal Alpha Testing which is the last milestone before release. I'm willing to say that it will definately be out by the end of June if not sooner.

Sacred East has taken a long time to be released because sections of it went through multiple revisions. A very important city was completely redone and a large section of Sacred East's exterior had to go through multiple rounds of fixing because of errors introduced by its original creator. Future releases should come out in a much more timely manner now that we're almost past having to fix our old crappy stuff.

If the forums seem dead, it's only because a lot of the current activity is going on in sections that are only visible to TR Modders.
Thane of NPCs for Skyrim: Home of the Nords

"Glory is fleeting but obscurity is forever" Napoleon Bonaparte

Postby SirEyeball » Sat May 26, 2012 9:41 am

Good to hear. From an outsider looking at the website it looked kind of dead. But new updates sounds fantastic. :D What about Planet Elder Scrolls? tried getting Antedeluvian Secrets throgh TR portfolio and got a screen with lots gibberish and no DL :cry: + can't log in any more.
Sir Eyeball

Postby Rattfink333 » Sat May 26, 2012 1:34 pm

Alt click. and select save link as in your browser.
Paladin of Vaermina

Postby SirEyeball » Sat May 26, 2012 2:26 pm

thx. Still get a .PHP file that I cant open
Sir Eyeball

Postby Scamp » Sat May 26, 2012 6:52 pm

If internal testing means that a project is dead, then yes.

Though yeah, what Yeti says. The TR forums, just like the P:C ones, consist of mostly restricted sections only modders can see. Furthermore, it doesn't happen often that a news post gets made.
"Scamp is a genius" - Dirnae

Postby Rattfink333 » Sat May 26, 2012 10:10 pm

SirEyeball wrote:thx. Still get a .PHP file that I cant open

you have to alt click on the link. Or if your using firefox. get the downloadhelper addon. It'll snag files off of pes just as easily as it snags youtube vids.
Paladin of Vaermina

Postby SirEyeball » Sat May 26, 2012 11:51 pm

Sorry I am really thick. I have the Downloadhelper now. Can you walk me through it step by step. I tried but could only get jpg files and I wanted the http://planetelderscrolls.gamespy.com/f ... p?id=76785. I am an old man :ugeek: so bare with me as I am not all that savvy when it comes to computers.
Sir Eyeball

Postby SirEyeball » Sun May 27, 2012 12:14 am

No need I could do it from this forum just not from Planet Elder Scolls. Weird but now i know just to send it to myself in an email.
Sir Eyeball

Return to General Discussion