Skyrim-Data

Skyrim-Data

Postby Worsas » Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:32 pm

The way it looks, I'm going to take care of Skyrim-Data-Updates for the time being. I have mailed Lestat about this and it seems to be O.K. with him.

Now I would like to ask everyone to have a look at the current skyrim-data and give feedback on needed changes or additions that come to your attention. I have already gone ahead and started to fix errors pointed out in the internal download section. I also want to include Berandas latest models. Beyond that, I have started to fill empty containers and stuff like that.

Is there any book you would like to see included soon? Pieces of dialogue? Missing classes or factions? Anything else that would be useful?

Re: Skyrim-Data

Postby Yeti » Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:57 am

As far as books go: Raid on Pyandonea and Origin of the Sload looke like they are ready for inclusion.

I think we need Skyrim equivalents of the wolves and bears from Bloodmoon that use the same models but have different (less deadly, on par with larger Morrowind fauna) stats.

We could use Leveled Creature lists included in Sky_Data. I'm think some that include multiple possible enemies and some that are just static placements of a single creature, except that they re-spawn.

Examples:

Sky_ex_TheReach_01

PC Creature Name
5 Sky_Wolf
5 Sky_Bear
10 Sky_Wormmouth_01
10 Sky_Minotaur_01

Chance None: 20%

Sky_ex_Minotaur

1 Sky_Minotaur_01

Chance None: 20%
Thane of NPCs for Skyrim: Home of the Nords

"Glory is fleeting but obscurity is forever" Napoleon Bonaparte

Postby Worsas » Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:09 pm

I think we need Skyrim equivalents of the wolves and bears from Bloodmoon that use the same models but have different (less deadly, on par with larger Morrowind fauna) stats.

The levelled lists in the vorndgad forest seem to give me plague wolves in place of regular wolves at Level 1. I even manage to beat a single plague wolf with my level 1 redguard warrior, so I think that the regular grey wolves should be about fine. For low level needs there is even a weaker BM_wolf_grey_lvl_1 that is about as strong as a regular guar. In my opinion bears should stay as strong as they are (Level 10). They are really mighty beasts but really not to compare with those insane bristlebacks.

To me the wolves in TES V always were hilariously week und uninteresting encounters. So I would not like them very much weaker than they are.

Edit: Changed the wording of my post to be less of a gibberish.

Postby Yeti » Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:18 pm

Yeah, that sounds good to me. I wasn't completely sure if we needed lower level versions, but now I think the ones from Bloodmoon should serve our needs without any nerfing.
Thane of NPCs for Skyrim: Home of the Nords

"Glory is fleeting but obscurity is forever" Napoleon Bonaparte

Return to General Discussion