Just wanted to say Hi

Just wanted to say Hi

Postby Seneca37 » Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:37 pm

This is Seneca37 from TR, Head of Reviewing (took over while TF is on an extended hiatus). Just figured I'd stop by, say "Hi" and see what's going on here. What I'm really looking for is to see if there might be more areas where we can collaborate.
Right now, I'm looking for maps of the Skyrim coast for our Imperial Navy. Thought maybe you'd have something along those lines.
Ciao for now

Re: Just wanted to say Hi

Postby Yeti » Thu Oct 30, 2014 3:21 am

Nice to see you around these parts, Seneca37. We're doing fine, getting the kinks out of our next release for a hopeful launch by either the year's end or early next year. I can't comment on the Skyrim coast. It's late at night and my brain isn't working well enough to remember if we have a map or something of that. I'm sure someone much more knowledgeable than me will come along with an answer.

Out of curiosity, did TF say he was going on an extended hiatus before he stepped aside?
Thane of NPCs for Skyrim: Home of the Nords

"Glory is fleeting but obscurity is forever" Napoleon Bonaparte

Postby roerich » Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:09 am

Hello Seneca37 :D

I made this for you:

Thane of Interiors

Postby Worsas » Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:55 pm

Some of that coastline is actually not coastline but province border at the very left and right of your drawing. Apart from that it looks quite suitable to me.

Return to Introduce yourself