Hello from wild_luxray!

Hello from wild_luxray!

Postby Luxray » Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:02 am

I suppose I should say hello, this seems like the place to do it.

Anyway, I am a university student from the UK (considering how cold it has been the last week, you could probably call Great Britain the 'Shivering Isles',) though am taking a year off since I have to resit some exams next summer. With this free time, I thought I should take up a project of some sort, and having lurked around the various province mods for some time now, I have decided to come out of obscurity.

The side-effect of obscurity is that I don't come from any of the other province mods; I like Skyrim the best out of the main three being worked on right now, and if the quality of the work being done here is motivation to sign up and post a showcase, then that is a good sign! I have experience with the Construction Set, etc., but have not released anything, much less worked in a group like this, so here's hoping it goes well.

My other hobbies include playing computer games (of course) and Warhammer 40K. I am also toying with the idea of learning to shave with a straight razor.

I have a lot of admiration for all the work you guys have done so far, and look forward to saying hello to you all! Now, I should go to bed, it is 2am :D
Omnia In Nihil wrote:The colouring of rugs is always a complicated issue, as you have to find a balance between individual creativity and lore-friendliness.

Re: Hello from wild_luxray!

Postby SirEyeball » Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:05 pm

Welcome I hope the work in the showcase proves worthy as we definitely need more workers ;)
Sir Eyeball
Loving that Morrowind is not forgotten

Postby Luxray » Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:44 pm

I hope so too, SirEyeball, thanks for the welcome!
Omnia In Nihil wrote:The colouring of rugs is always a complicated issue, as you have to find a balance between individual creativity and lore-friendliness.

Postby Rattfink333 » Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:24 pm

Welcome to the team
Paladin of Vaermina

Postby Luxray » Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:39 pm

Cheers Rattfink! (seems I just missed you aha)

Return to Introduce yourself