Hello all.

Hello all.

Postby maruhkati » Wed May 14, 2014 3:52 am

Hey everybody.

Big time Elder Scrolls fan here. (Well, obviously, but maruhkati is also my Twitter handle, for what it's worth). Morrowind has been a big part of my life for a very long time - even when I go away from it, I always come back. I heard about this project just as I was getting back into it, and since I've always been a big fan of Tamriel Rebuilt, I figured I'd at least try to become part of this community. The one thing that ever managed to keep me from Morrowind for more than a year and a half was Skyrim, so I figured this particular subproject would be a good choice.

I have done a few things in the Construction Kit, though not in quite a while. Once I reacquaint myself with it, I think my ability to contribute would mostly be in dialogue, story, and quests. I'm pretty strong on lore. I've also written my own short stories and short film scripts, and my major the first time around was in English*, so I like to think I know a couple things about writing. If you don't need me, I'd be happy just to stick around and follow the project.

* Pursuing Computer Science now - left law school after completing my first year. Just wasn't for me.

Re: Hello all.

Postby roerich » Wed May 14, 2014 5:12 am

Hello maruhkati, and welcome to our forums!
Thane of Interiors

Postby Praedator » Wed May 14, 2014 11:07 am

Hello Maruhkati, welcome and have fun here. I believe SHotN can use another dialogue/quest writer :)

Postby Scamp » Wed May 14, 2014 11:59 am

Welcome!

maruhkati wrote:[...]If you don't need me[...]

Oh believe me, we're always in need of competent questers. I'm certain your talents are both appreciated and needed.

maruhkati wrote:* Pursuing Computer Science now - left law school after completing my first year. Just wasn't for me.

Excellent choice, brother! :D
"Scamp is a genius" - Dirnae

Postby Luxray » Wed May 14, 2014 1:09 pm

It seems that just when I think all on the forums is quiet, a half-dozen people appear from the woodwork.

Welcome!
Omnia In Nihil wrote:The colouring of rugs is always a complicated issue, as you have to find a balance between individual creativity and lore-friendliness.

Postby Yeti » Wed May 14, 2014 3:15 pm

Welcome to the forum, Maruhkati! Feel free to stick around and comment constructively to your heart's content. We appreciate fans of every kind here. :)
Thane of NPCs for Skyrim: Home of the Nords

"Glory is fleeting but obscurity is forever" Napoleon Bonaparte

Postby Lord Berandas » Wed May 14, 2014 5:18 pm

Hello maruhkati, welcome onboard! :)

Postby Kailani1154 » Thu May 22, 2014 12:58 am

Hi there ;-)

Return to Introduce yourself