Interior Reviewer Application

Interested in joining? Post your showcase here

Interior Reviewer Application

Postby Scamp » Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:39 pm

So, you want to become a reviewer? Think again!

Below's the file. The applicant is required to send me a pm, listing ALL errors of any kind that are to be found, including physical errors, potentional cleaning mistakes, light settings, style-mixing, general oddness and whatever else comes to your mind.
Keep in mind that you should report errors with the idea in mind that this is a common home, inhabited by a middle/upper class, regular, normal person. Everything not fitting into this picture has to be reported in order to pass the test!

I don't care about any bureaucratic frameworks or ways to structure reviews, just keep in mind that you should list general things like weird light settings or 'no gridsnap use' first. Moreover, please group all errors according to their respective floors where they occur (e.g. downstairs, middle floor, upper floor) instead of throwing them all in one giant pot.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me in a pm. Don't reply to this thread.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Scamp is a genius" - Dirnae

Return to Showcase