Model Request

Location: The riverside of Styx...waiting for Charon, the ferryman

Re: Model Request

Postby Lestat DeLioncourt » Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:47 am

Thanks Muspila

@ TDF

Please add the door with the prefix _TDF to your ESP, it makes it easier for me to find the new mesh when I prepare the reviewed claim for merging. Thanks ;)
#include <iostream>
using namespace std;

int main () {
cout << "This is C++, you won't even think of Java again once you discovered what this language is able to do" << endl;
return 0;
}

Postby TerrifyingDaedricFoe » Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:35 pm

Thanks for door Muspila. I haven't tested it with a baddie yet, but it apart from that it looks great.

@Lestat

I have named it as you requested. One quick question, most of the Sky containers are empty. Why is that? (I assume they'll be filled with random things before release)
Tes96 wrote:By the Silver Caverns, what exactly is a heightmap?!

Postby Lestat DeLioncourt » Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:24 am

TerrifyingDaedricFoe wrote: One quick question, most of the Sky containers are empty. Why is that? (I assume they'll be filled with random things before release)

Yes, the empty containers will be filled before release. I'll fill them with leveled items in the next Skyrim_Data Update. The leveled items could easily be updated with new costum meshes
#include <iostream>
using namespace std;

int main () {
cout << "This is C++, you won't even think of Java again once you discovered what this language is able to do" << endl;
return 0;
}

Postby Scamp » Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:39 pm

On Redguard exterior walls: It'd be very, very nice to have the opposite corner piece as well as an endpiece for the walls. Working with the set right now is, unfortunately, quite limited in some ways.

Edit: Also, ruined walls ;)
"Scamp is a genius" - Dirnae

Postby Scamp » Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:13 pm

Maybe I am just plain stupid, but I think the Redguard set is also missing chimneys.
"Scamp is a genius" - Dirnae

Postby Worsas » Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:52 am

I'm not at home right now, so I can't serve you chimney models before tomorrow or the day after tomorrow.

But I have completed the damaged estate-wallsections. If you have access to dropbox, you will be able to grab them from the submit-folder.

Postby Lestat DeLioncourt » Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:58 pm

Worsas wrote:If you have access to dropbox, you will be able to grab them from the submit-folder.

@ Scamp

If not I'll send them to you via email, just send me a PM or Email if I should send. ;)
#include <iostream>
using namespace std;

int main () {
return 0;
}

Postby TerrifyingDaedricFoe » Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:28 pm

Could I please have two new Sky_In_Cavern_Railings. One that has the rope going upwards at about 45 degrees for use with Sky_In_Cavern_Stairs_01 and the other with a slightly longer rope for use with Sky_In_Cavern_Ramp_02 (the triangular one).

Postby Worsas » Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:07 pm

TerrifyingDaedricFoe wrote:Could I please have two new Sky_In_Cavern_Railings. One that has the rope going upwards at about 45 degrees for use with Sky_In_Cavern_Stairs_01 and the other with a slightly longer rope for use with Sky_In_Cavern_Ramp_02 (the triangular one).

I'm going to tackle this soonish. Tomorrow or the day after that, probably.

Postby TerrifyingDaedricFoe » Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:37 pm

Thanks

Postby Praedator » Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:46 pm

Muspila could you make me a Redguard style windmill?

My idea is like the spanish windmills, all plastered, and simple wooden wind propellor with cloth on it.

http://www.google.nl/search?q=spanish+windmills&hl=nl&prmd=imvns&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=gTs1T8noFoK30QWCnOXBAg&sqi=2&ved=0CEMQsAQ&biw=1049&bih=894

Postby Worsas » Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:08 pm

aye aye :)

Postby Worsas » Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:44 pm

Here are the railings you wanted, TDF. Sorry it didn't go faster because of a recent illness i have gone through.
I'll soon add the windmill for Praedator.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Postby TerrifyingDaedricFoe » Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:16 am

Sorry to be a pain, but the railings are the wrong length. The stair one (3) is too short and the diagonal one (4) is too long. I have included piccies to show you what I mean. (I probably should have told you, but to get the railings the right length for the Sky_Cavern_Ramps you have to scale them to x2)

Railings 3
Railings 4

Postby Praedator » Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:27 am

I would like to have a double sized entrances for important manors/structures;

A large entrance double the width of Sky_Ex_Redguard_House_Wall_02, and a openable gate that fits that would be nice.

A double sized door Sky_Ex_Redguard_Door_01 and doorjamb Sky_Ex_Redguard_Doorframe_01

thx a lot.

Postby Worsas » Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:00 pm

I'll fix those things soon.
And those gate-door-additions for Karthwasten sound necessary and good to me.

Postby Praedator » Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:32 pm

another thing I need for Karthwasten are redguard/nord lighting.

I am thinking of a lanternpole, with a hanging lamp (either fixed or loose) for along streets, and a lightpost for wall mount and a lantern (either fixed or loose)

I could also use the furn_de_lightpost_01 with light_de_lantern_05, but that would be very Hlaalu.

Postby french ninja » Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:55 pm

Jarl of Lore for Skyrim: Home of the Nords

Postby Praedator » Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:23 pm

french ninja wrote:Maybe something like this?
http://www.wunderley.com/catalog/images/ML76-email.JPG

Well that looks great, fits perfectly :D

Postby Worsas » Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:20 pm

TerrifyingDaedricFoe wrote:Sorry to be a pain, but the railings are the wrong length. The stair one (3) is too short and the diagonal one (4) is too long. I have included piccies to show you what I mean. (I probably should have told you, but to get the railings the right length for the Sky_Cavern_Ramps you have to scale them to x2)

Railings 3
Railings 4

Just to make it clear:
Do you mean to say that the railings are always used with the scale 2.0 at the ramps and I have to scale them up first to see how long i need to make the rope then?
Or do you mean by that that you had to scale them to 2.0 so that you could use the railing for the steps? (because they look long enough on the screenshots)
Or do you mean to say that i should scale the length of the railings for the steps by 2.0?

PreviousNext

Return to Models & Textures