Model Request

Re: Model Request

Postby TerrifyingDaedricFoe » Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:02 pm

In this picture I moved the posts left so the railings would fit. This means that they're out of alignment with where they should be, which is the posts closest to the camera.

In this picture I think it's pretty obvious that the ropes are too long.

Worsas wrote:Do you mean to say that the railings are always used with the scale 2.0 at the ramps and I have to scale them up first to see how long i need to make the rope then?

In regards to this, once you've made adjustments to the railings could you please quickly throw together a few ramps, a few Sky_In_Cavern_Beam_02_01s and some railings to check the dimensions are correct. You'll find that at default scale the railings are only half the length of a ramp and you have to scale them to 2 for everything to fit together properly.

I hope that makes sense.
Tes96 wrote:By the Silver Caverns, what exactly is a heightmap?!

Postby Worsas » Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:42 am

These ones should fit now. 8-)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Location: The riverside of Styx...waiting for Charon, the ferryman

Postby Lestat DeLioncourt » Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:54 pm

I saw your windmill in the dropbox folder, it looked very cool. Maybe we could have a more farm style windmill for the farming areas too, it would be nice...but there is no priority for a farming windmill, I just wanted to set a reminder ;)
#include <iostream>
using namespace std;

int main () {
cout << "This is C++, you won't even think of Java again once you discovered what this language is able to do" << endl;
return 0;
}

Postby TerrifyingDaedricFoe » Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:50 pm

Thank You very much. :D

Postby Praedator » Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:34 pm

TY for your latest meshes Muspila, you said it was your last job, but I can only use parts of it;

The double doorframe you made is good, but I need real doors that fit, not gates as they show through. Furthermore the default redguard door 01, can not be inserted as it refuses to be inserted in the CS. Now ALL my doors are with holes in them.

I cannot use the L/R gates you made without the proper redguard wall section, a section that is double as wide as the single gate wall piece, with double sized passageway for the gates to be placed.

P.S. Less importantly, (and I do not want to push you) if you feel like making something new, and have the time and willingness, are some tools like spade, rake, hayfork, coalspade, hot iron bar etc. It would really enhance many views.

Postby Worsas » Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:53 pm

TY for your latest meshes Muspila, you said it was your last job, but I can only use parts of it;

The double doorframe you made is good, but I need real doors that fit, not gates as they show through. Furthermore the default redguard door 01, can not be inserted as it refuses to be inserted in the CS. Now ALL my doors are with holes in them.

I cannot use the L/R gates you made without the proper redguard wall section, a section that is double as wide as the single gate wall piece, with double sized passageway for the gates to be placed.

P.S. Less importantly, (and I do not want to push you) if you feel like making something new, and have the time and willingness, are some tools like spade, rake, hayfork, coalspade, hot iron bar etc. It would really enhance many views.

Edit: Solved

Postby TerrifyingDaedricFoe » Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:14 am

Could we have the furn_skels from TR and PC Data (the static random assorted bones)?

Postby Scamp » Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:29 pm

Very important: For my current claim, I require grapevines, graft cuttings (also referred to as vine trellis, I think) and that kind of stuff for viticulture.
"Scamp is a genius" - Dirnae

Postby Lestat DeLioncourt » Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:47 pm

There are two vine trellis in Skyrim Data (Sky_Ex_Vinyard_Trellis_XX) but it seems the models are missing the the BSA. I'll send them to you tomorrow
#include <iostream>
using namespace std;

int main () {
cout << "This is C++, you won't even think of Java again once you discovered what this language is able to do" << endl;
return 0;
}

Postby TerrifyingDaedricFoe » Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:06 pm

Could I have the vanilla "door_cavern_doors00" retextured to match the "Sky_In_Cavern_Beam_01" please.

Thank You.

Postby Lestat DeLioncourt » Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:02 am

TerrifyingDaedricFoe wrote:Could I have the vanilla "door_cavern_doors00" retextured to match the "Sky_In_Cavern_Beam_01" please.

Thank You.

What do you think if I'll make you a new door model instead of a vanilla retexture? It won't take long and it would better fit the plan of getting rid of the used vanilla objects to support the impression of a new provience?
#include <iostream>
using namespace std;

int main () {
return 0;
}

Postby SGMonkey » Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:36 am

Personally, I'd make a new model, but that's just me.
Tonal Architect wrote:Most people are sticklers for lore correctness, I take joy in re-writing it to my liking. Way more fun.

Genius...

Postby TerrifyingDaedricFoe » Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:09 pm

I have no problem with a new model. I just thought a retexture would be easier.

Postby Lestat DeLioncourt » Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:49 pm

Here is your door.

The planks are a bit more irregular and wider than in the vanilla version. Please test it if it works correctly (open/ close), I havn't tested it yet, but I don't think there will be problems.
Please add it with the prefix _TDF to your ESP, it makes it easier for me to locate the entry before merging, thanks ;)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
#include <iostream>
using namespace std;

int main () {
return 0;
}

Postby TerrifyingDaedricFoe » Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:40 am

Thanks for this.

I have one problem - I get an error concerning the texture tx_skyrim_wood_rings_04.dds

Postby Lestat DeLioncourt » Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:40 pm

TerrifyingDaedricFoe wrote: I get an error concerning the texture tx_skyrim_wood_rings_04.dds

I'll add this texture tomorrow, at the moment I'm not on my PC. Thanks for the info ;)
#include <iostream>
using namespace std;

int main () {
return 0;
}

Postby Yeti » Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:21 pm

I'll be needing Reachmen heads for when I begin npcing.

I believe this was the general concensous of what the Reachmen should look like:

Also some kind of new clothing would be nice. Even retextures of vanilla clothing to make them look more Skyrim-y.
Thane of NPCs for Skyrim: Home of the Nords

"Glory is fleeting but obscurity is forever" Napoleon Bonaparte

Postby SGMonkey » Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:46 pm

Uh... Thats just a breton.
Tonal Architect wrote:Most people are sticklers for lore correctness, I take joy in re-writing it to my liking. Way more fun.

Genius...

Postby Yeti » Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:31 am

Well yes, that picture is concept art for a Breton, but he looks quite a bit more "wild" than any of the Bretons that appear in Morrowind.

The Reachmen are basically Bretons (for the most part) that are less "civilized" in appearance.
Thane of NPCs for Skyrim: Home of the Nords

"Glory is fleeting but obscurity is forever" Napoleon Bonaparte

Postby Worsas » Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:04 am

I fear we will be forced to look for assistance from outside, by people who are skilled in making faces. You should see such things like piercings, paintings on faces of Reachmen, something that suggests 'Witchman'.

PreviousNext

Return to Models & Textures