Model Request

Re: Model Request

Postby Griff » Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:44 am

Worsas wrote:@Griff: Lestat was speaking of a big furniture update to me lately which may bring some of the variety, you ask for. And our current rugs and tapestries will sooner or later get retextured anyway, I believe. They are pretty bad.

Sweet I cant wait to see all the new goodies to use in my interiors
Interiors completed: 9

Postby Worsas » Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:28 pm

RubberMan wrote:Any better screen shots?

The only thing I can offer you are a couple of screenshots I have taken ingame from groundperspective. The next time I will look how I can take a fly for you.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/d8u758f12b9fgvo/h9kc3iKyzl

Edit: There is no need to worry about ivy or other overgrowith, when you model this. These things can get added later by the exterior modder, if needed. Our Version of Solitude will be significantly colder than in TES V anyway.

Postby RubberMan » Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:43 am

I've grabbed Skyrim on the PC mate so will look at throwing a proto together later. (had an operation Saturday and still feeling like crap lol sorry for being away)

Postby Worsas » Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:44 am

That's great to hear! :)

Postby Yeti » Sun May 05, 2013 2:25 pm

Could we please ask Province Cryodiil for the use of their Redguard armor? It appears to be of excellent quality and would blend in well with our other armors and the mood of the Reach. Most importantly, it would give us one less set of armor that we would have to make. Why make something when a perfectly good alternative already exists. 8-)
Thane of NPCs for Skyrim: Home of the Nords

"Glory is fleeting but obscurity is forever" Napoleon Bonaparte

Postby Worsas » Sun May 05, 2013 4:34 pm

I've obtained a copy of the armor which I'll perform a few tweaks on. The helmet is currently implemented as an open helmet but does not offer space for the long mouths of beast races. From what I've heard the cuirass only functions if added as robe too which furthermore ought to be fixed.

Postby roerich » Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:57 am

Brainstorm of things that would be nice to have:

Marketplace stuff:

- Dead chickens hanging like this or this. To be used as a container. Ducks and other poultry could also be cool.
- Live chickens in cages (perhaps just an activator), like this or this. Talked with Berandas about these on IRC, about how perhaps just the head could be animated. Playing this sound or something similar.
- Eggs. Pretty straightforward. Perhaps have two different colour chicken eggs, and have other bird eggs besides chicken eggs.
- Folded furs. With the tattered fur texture.
- Retextures of the vanilla clothbolts. Have some more nordic looking colours.

I will update this.

Amulets and rings:

Thane of Interiors

Postby Yeti » Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:31 pm

Although they would be nice to have, amulets and rings should not be a priority until clothing that actually appears on characters is made.

Postby roerich » Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:14 am

Sure, I agree! I hope people didn't mistake that I just posted these for future reference and for brainstorming of ideas and cool concepts. I don't particularly need them for any claims I have right now, but posted so that I wouldn't forget about it. :)
Thane of Interiors

Postby Yeti » Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:11 am

Since it came up in a recent interior claim, would anybody be interested in making a Skyrim equivalent of the limeware objects seen in vanilla Morrowind? We need a really pricey set of bowls, platters and cups that have a Nord character to their appearance. Basically wares that nobles can display on their shelves for everyone to admire. Preferably, we could use something that adds little more variety of color to our items in data. Right now we mostly have a lot of tan and brown items and not much else.

Also, could someone snatch TR_furn_rug_04 from TR Data and add it to ours? It comes in handy when designing poor interiors. In general, we really could use more rugs like Sky_Furn_Nord_Rug_01 that have simple designs for use in lower-class housing. Many of our rugs and tapestries are too fancy for your average Nord's hovel.

Postby french ninja » Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:41 am

Jarl of Lore for Skyrim: Home of the Nords

Location: The riverside of Styx...waiting for Charon, the ferryman

Postby Lestat DeLioncourt » Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:57 am

Thanks for the input roerich, Yeti and French Ninja.

The next update will include a large number of the still missing noble (Upper Class) furniture. The set is almost finished and I'm looking forward to release a new Skyrim Data Version the next few weeks.

The next task will be the noble pots, bowls and stuff.

For those who work on claims for noble people I think it's not a bad idea to put them on hold and claim a lower or middle class interior in the meantime. It's not a problem if noble people have middle class furniture and the usual clutter, but if you want to use the new stuff in your noble house, please put the claim on hold.

The 2 big manors and the palace will be claimable as soon as the furniture update is released.
#include <iostream>
using namespace std;

int main () {
cout << "This is C++, you won't even think of Java again once you discovered what this language is able to do" << endl;
return 0;
}

Postby french ninja » Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:34 am

Jarl of Lore for Skyrim: Home of the Nords

Postby roerich » Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:37 am

Only partially related to this thread, but I didn't feel like it needed a thread on its own.

Can we get a retexture for the TES V Nord_Low furniture? I think it looks less "simple" and more "IKEA" with a wood texture that bright (and clean). I don't know if anyone else has noticed this. The texture they use in TES V is more fitting, or perhaps one of the Furn_Ex textures can be used?
Thane of Interiors

Postby Tes96 » Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:03 am

Can we get some trapdoors made that have their own unique Skyrim look and not just retextures of the com_trapdoors?

Also, I just discovered the Sky_Furn_Dreamcatcher_Straw objects, which I love! Can we get some more similar high quality designs made like that? I know there are a couple other wall designs in TESV. Fantastic work to whoever designed those, by the way. :)
Interior Reviewer
Skyrim: Home of the Nords
Province: Cyrodiil
Tamriel-Rebuilt
"If one is to understand the arcane arts, one must study all its aspects, not just the dogmatic narrow view of the Mages Guild."

Postby roerich » Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:00 pm

Thane of Interiors

Postby roerich » Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:51 pm

"Western" helmets from Morrowind concept art:

I especially like D & E which looks High Rock, J & G which looks Bjoulsae and I, K & M which looks Colovian/Imperial.
Thane of Interiors

Postby roerich » Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:42 pm

A simple texture wish:

- Two retextures of Sky_In_Redguard_Tile_Floor. One using the Sky_In_Barrow floor and one using a texture similar to the Sky_Ex_Barrow set.
Thane of Interiors

Postby roerich » Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:41 pm

Another idea: a neolithic skin boat like this one: http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5244/5203 ... d04e_o.jpg

For river use by barbarians, maybe Reachmen. Don't know, just a random thought.
Thane of Interiors

PreviousNext

Return to Models & Textures