Barrows

Barrows

Postby Worsas » Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:39 pm

Ideas and critique are welcome.

Re: Barrows

Postby french ninja » Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:08 pm

*drools*

Edit: Maybe the texture of the bloodmoon door could be retextured to match your model so it looks like the stone came from the same quarry?
Jarl of Lore for Skyrim: Home of the Nords

Postby Worsas » Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:12 am

Edit: Maybe the texture of the bloodmoon door could be retextured to match your model so it looks like the stone came from the same quarry?

No worries. I am planning to make everything fully compatible in look, including barrow-entrances, menhirs etc. :)

Postby Rattfink333 » Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:17 pm

Do we have snowdrift meshes yet? could use some to blend into the areas in the snow.
Paladin of Vaermina

Postby Worsas » Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:52 pm

We've got various snow piles for that. I might be making spare snow coverage too. I'll look. Since this will be a very essential set for Skyrim that will show up almost everywhere, I should put a lot of time and thought and detail into it. I also pm'ed Revenant at P:C to ask if he is going to provide some input on this as he already was a great help in making the menhirs for TR. I hope I'm not putting too much pressure on him by writing this here.

Postby Worsas » Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:55 am

I'm at a stage where I would like to hand what I've made so far into the responsible hands of the modders around here.

There are many possibilities for extension on this set and I hope someone around here will continue on it. But apart from that you may already start working with this on exteriors, I think.

My apologies for a couple of uv-seams this set has. Please note that I have been working with two uv-maps, one with the base stone texture and one with the detail texture to add the motifs to the menhirs. This provides a bigger flexibility and it would be cool if this was kept by whoever continues on this.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Location: The riverside of Styx...waiting for Charon, the ferryman

Postby Lestat DeLioncourt » Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:00 am

Thanks for uploading the tiles, Worsas

Good job
#include <iostream>
using namespace std;

int main () {
cout << "This is C++, you won't even think of Java again once you discovered what this language is able to do" << endl;
return 0;
}

Postby Worsas » Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:27 pm

Some additions to the above-uploaded set. This includes all elements from Momos Resource that seemed useful to me so far(except for the tower). I have also taken the effort of remaking the uv-mapping of many pieces as well as exchanging textures and materials where it seemed fit.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to Models & Textures