Yeti gains authority

Yeti gains authority

Postby Yeti » Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:17 am

Hey guys. In case you haven't frequented the TR forums recently, I thought I'd stop by and announce the news that, along with organizing SHotN's NPC efforts, I'll be taking on the position of Head of Characters at Tamriel Rebuilt.

Also, in unrelated, but also exciting news, I recently got a job at my local college radio station. I'm now an official Associate Producer for Culture Queue, a radio program I've been volunteering at since June.

Exciting times, right? 8-)
Thane of NPCs for Skyrim: Home of the Nords

"Glory is fleeting but obscurity is forever" Napoleon Bonaparte

Re: Yeti gains authority

Postby Lord Berandas » Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:14 am

Congrats to your accomplishments! :)
Last edited by Lord Berandas on Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby roerich » Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:18 pm

Congratulations, Yeti. I'm sure you're more than qualified for both positions. :-D I hope you'll still have time for Karthwasten NPC'ing!
Thane of Interiors

Postby Worsas » Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:56 pm

Gratulations, Yeti. I hope you do well in your new positions.

Postby Luxray » Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:48 pm

Congratulations Yeti, moving up in the world :D Are you getting paid for your radio work now? One would hope so, anyway. Haha!

Good luck at TR (if you're in charge of organising the eventual Almalexia NPCing, good luck with that, lol)
Omnia In Nihil wrote:The colouring of rugs is always a complicated issue, as you have to find a balance between individual creativity and lore-friendliness.

Postby roerich » Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:06 pm

I think TR has put Almalexia on ice for a bit. Please correct me if I'm wrong, Yeti.

In other news, I recently claimed my first TR interior in almost half a year. Finally a non-Indoril claim. :-D
Thane of Interiors

Postby Yeti » Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:20 pm

Luxray wrote: Are you getting paid for your radio work now? One would hope so, anyway. Haha!

As a matter of fact, yes! It will the first time in a long while since I've been paid for anything. :lol:

roerich wrote:I think TR has put Almalexia on ice for a bit. Please correct me if I'm wrong, Yeti.

I believe the consensus is that we'll be shifting our focus away from it for the time being. That's why Aeven has been putting up a ton of Redoran claims in the past few days.
Thane of NPCs for Skyrim: Home of the Nords

"Glory is fleeting but obscurity is forever" Napoleon Bonaparte

Return to Offtopic